Monday, February 14, 2011

Did you get those at a costume shop?

 I love the cat eye makeup! But I am in love with cat eye shades. These babies will get you some attention. Not that I'm looking for attention, but I just LOVE 'em. People think I'm crazy. Well I am. But I know not that many people would be confident wearing crazy sunnies. I remember a few months ago I was looking around at Buffalo Exchange & I saw a god pair of cat eye sunglasses & thought to my self who would wear these? well I would! I sadly didn't buy them, the were a great vintage find. But you live & you learn.  I recently purchased a black pair at Forever 21 for $4.80. I love them! I am craving them in gold!
                                      Forever 21 pair


Alexander Wang pair

Happy Valentines day my loves!
Sorsha

No comments:

Post a Comment