Tuesday, February 15, 2011

FLORALS!


 As I was flipping threw January 2011's issue of Nylon with Mila Kunis on the cover, I spot the word winter I think to myself winter's almost over I look up & yap FLORALS! As I keep flipping threw, I find The Secret Garden on page 106, I flip to the next page & see floral bikinis, 










  
then page 110 floral jumpsuits,
 113 floral dresses. 
I love that I can look & find. I know who the piece is made by & how much $. It's like shopping for floral pieces with out wasting the time looking online or going out to shop. Lately I have had an obsession with florals, I think it's gonna be my go-to of spring/summer 2011. From floral rompers to bikinis to dress to light weight scarves florals are a favorite. But not just any floral pattern. I’m very picky. But I do like a lot of different florals. They just scream summer! 


Huge Love
Sorsha 

No comments:

Post a Comment