Sunday, February 13, 2011

Black Swan

 On a snowy cold day, my 15th birthday[February 5th], I saw Black Swan. One word. Brilliant. I LOVED IT. I wanna see it again & again & again! I am a very artsy person & I love horror/thriller type movies so this film was perfect! I completely understood the story & everything that was going on. I went to see it with a friend & we got the theatre to our selves. So of course we laughed 10 times lauder[BTW I will laugh at basically anything that really isn't supposed to be funny] & jumped up & danced at the club scene. I adore ballet, there is just something about it, the art, the gorgeous dancing, the music, the theatre. I used to do ballet years ago at this old church with victorian wood floors & big cry chandlers! But I could never do ballet again, so much work & I love my booty too much to loose it. Portman & Kunis, did excellent. PLUS Mila Kunis dated my beloved Macaulay Culkin. MILA KUNIS Y U NO MORE WITH MACAULAY CULKIN?! Anyway I suggest seeing this lovely film!

XO
Sorsha


1 comment:

  1. I agree! I freakin' LOVED this movie!! <3

    Xisses, Onyxsta

    http://say-bleurgh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete