Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pretty in Pink Makeup


  Spring is basically here, so I have been ditching the bronzer for blush! I really like the look of blush lately, I remember I used to dislike blush. I thought it made you look like a clown[that's only if you put it directly on your cheeks]. I'm now doing my blush on my cheek bones & carrying it onto my temples. It makes your face look fresh & in season. I really wanna just wear foundation[or tinted moisturizer], powder, concealer & a gorgeous blush this spring/summer. I might ditch the eye makeup, it'll just melt of anyway in the hot sun, so what's really the point? I might even hold off on the nude lips until fall/winter approaches. Here's this lovely picture that inspired this blog post! 

                                          Keep it pink & pretty!
                                            Sorsha

No comments:

Post a Comment