Monday, January 17, 2011

Leopard eyes

  LOVE leopard print! LOVE makeup! How bout leopard eyes? Okay so I've done this look a few times & every time I love rock'n it. All you need is a good eye shadow primer, any gold eye shadow & black liquid liner. I found this picture somewhere on the internet that inspired this blog post & I just love the look of this leopard eye look! 
[hehe I'm funny.]

  I've always drawn the leopard print just on the outer corner of my eye, but I really like how the leopard print is all over the lid & the thick extended liner. And what I love about drawing the leopard eyes is the leopard print doesn't have to be perfect, because if you look at a leopards spots they are all different from one & another. Don't be afraid of doing this look! Have fun!


XO
Sorsha

No comments:

Post a Comment