Friday, January 14, 2011

CROWN MAKEUP Brushes!




I finally got my Crown Makeup Brushes! Yay! I am so excited to start using these amazing brushes. I order them a few weeks ago off of Haute Look & I even woke up super early so I could get this amazing deal Haute Look was having. I got the 15 piece bronze clutch professional set for only $39.99! That's almost only $3 per brush! I feel so professional with these brushes! Before I use them, I am wanting to condition them 'cause I heard that if you condition your brushes before you use them they will stay soft & last longer. They are one of the top makeup brushes out there but keeping them extra clean & healthy[ha ha] will make them last even longer! 












I love the look of the faux snake skin clutch. It looks so pretty & fancy! 


                                               Look at this fabulous fan brush!


XO
Sorsha

No comments:

Post a Comment